Last updated: November 1, 2019
Information Collected by Albumsaver
Albumsaver gathers different types of information: (1) information that users submit to us; and (2) information that is collected automatically about usage of the Site.
Information You Submit to Albumsaver
Visitors to the Site may provide personally identifiable information, such as email address, name, mailing address, and credit card information when making a purchase.
Information Collected Automatically About Your Usage of the Site
The Site also gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use this information to improve services, marketing, analytics, and Site functionality.
If you don’t want the Site to collect this information through Cookies, you may set your web browser to reject Cookies from the Site, or to inform you when a Cookie has been sent to your computer and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that Cookie. Each web browser is different, so please check your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to change Cookie preferences. Please be advised that when Cookies are disabled or rejected, you may not be able to use the Member Services or experience the full functionality of the Site.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Albumsaver and our partners (such as marketing partners, data partners, analytics, financial, testing, optimization, and others), affiliates, or analytics or service providers (such as data providers, customer support, marketing, analytics, business development, affiliate, and other). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Use of Information Collected by Albumsaver
We use the information that we collect from users for a number of purposes, including:
- to provide users with products, services, or information, such as Albumsaver products;
- to process, or in connection with, any payments or transactions that users authorize;
- to verify that any credit card a user submits is valid and active;
- to send service-related communications to users about the Site and/or Albumsaver products;
- to respond to users’ inquiries;
- to generate and analyze statistics about usage of the Site (e.g., to determine the demographics of our visitors);
- for internal business purposes (e.g., to analyze and manage our business, to allow us to better tailor the Site to visitors’ needs);
- to customize the user experience on the Site; and
Sharing of Information Collected by the Site
We may share the information we collect from users with the following third parties, for the following purposes:
- Affiliates and Service providers: credit card processing companies to process payments for goods and services and to verify that User credit card account is valid and active; e-mail service providers to send out e-mails on our behalf; sales partners to sell our services; data partners to process data on our behalf (e.g., removing duplicate information, analyzing data, etc.); and marketing partners who may market our products for us and provide analysis of such marketing efforts. These affiliates and service providers will have access to user information as needed to perform their functions on our behalf, but we do not permit them to use your information for other purposes. In addition, apart from the circumstances described above, we will not share credit card information with any third parties without prior informed consent from you;
- to any acquiring entity in connection with any sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation of Albumsaver;
- to respond to a subpoena, court order, or legal process served on us or otherwise to comply with the law;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of users or others (e.g., by exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes, by providing information to law enforcement where we believe the Site is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts).
We will retain the information that we have collected only for so long as necessary and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We endeavor to protect all information that we collect from or about users both online and off-line by using reasonable security measures. Unfortunately, no transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure, thus any information that a user transmits to us is done at the user’s own risk.
Where users receive marketing e-mails sent by us or one of our third-party advertisers, users may unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of the e-mail. However, users may receive marketing e-mails in the future if users opt in to a different e-mail marketing program. User can always unsubscribe from such programs as well by following the instructions contained at the end of the e-mail received.
You may notify Albumsaver that you do not wish to have Albumsaver disclose user information to third parties for the purposes of sending marketing offers and promotions by contacting [email protected]
Contacting the Site
All communications with us or our authorized agents may be monitored or recorded.
Data Protection For EU Data Subjects in Accordance with the GDPR
Data Controller: As Seen Online LLC
Purpose: Management of your account to offer our services and provide the user experience.
Legitimacy: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Web server hosting, security and internal marketing services, data analysis, and payment processing.
International transfer: USA - Amazon (AWS) Hosting
Rights: EU Data Subjects may request, access, rectify, withdraw, delete, and/or restrict their personal data and its processing by contacting: [email protected]